Here are some pictures that were taken by numerous people ;-)
| Natalie was very excited about the pizza! (Or maybe just getting her hands in the dough) |
| Tiffany was too |
| Such a good helper! |
| Chopping and talking... |
| and laughing... |
| Yum! |
| more laughing... |
| and more talking |
| I was waiting for Tiff to throw the dough up in the air but she never did... |
| Courtney stuffing the crust with cheese |
| And then one of the little people took the camera and of course had to take pics of Nick |
| Because Nick makes the silliest faces |
| Sleepy from all that pizza makin' |
I did too throw it up in the air!! You missed it q;p Just now seeing this... so much fun! I'll have to check your blog more often q:)
ReplyDelete<3's!!!!
Aww man! ;-) Next time I will be watching more closely... Yep, I try and post often.. doesn't always work out that way but I try.
ReplyDelete